Thursday, July 27, 2006

YSC5 Song List

I Just Want to Thank You

I just want to thank You forever and ever and ever
For all You've done, done for me.
Blessings and glory and honor
They all belong to You
Thank You Jesus for blessing me.


I Love You Lord Today

I love you. I love you.
I love you Lord today.
Because you cared for me in such a special way.
That's why I praise. I lift you up.
And I magnify your name.
That's why my heart is filled with praise.

My heart, my mind,
M sould belongs to You.
You paid the price for me way back on Calvary.
That's why I praise. I lift you up.
And I magnify your name.
That's why my heart is filled with praise.

There Is None Like You

There is none like You.
No one else can touch my heart like You do.
I could search for all eternity long,
And find there is none like You.

Because of Who You Are

Because of who You are I give You glory.
Because of who You are I give You praise.
Because of who You are I will lift my voice and say,
"Lord I worship You because of who You are."
"Lord I worship You because of who You are."

Jehovah Jireh, my provider
Jehovah Nicce, Lord You reign in victory.
Jehohav Shalom, my prince of peace.
And I worship You because of who You are.


Again I Say Rejoice

(Chorus)Rejoice in the Lord alwaysAnd again I say, and again I sayRejoice in the Lord alwaysAnd again I say, and again I sayRejoiceCome bless the Lord, come bless the LordDraw near to worship Christ the LordAnd bless His name, His Holy nameDeclaring He is goodO that men would praise HimO that men would praise Him(Repeat Chorus)O that men would praise His namePraise His name to the ends of the earthAnd again I say...(Repeat Chorus)RejoiceRejoice...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great song brother kevin. I first heard it in Toledo Ohio. I have spent the last ten years in USA as an itinerant evangelist.

When we know who our God is we will know who we are. When we know who we are we will do exploits and shake our nation.

May America come to know the one true God then the spirit of praise thats in you will be seen in the people of the land.

God bless you

brother Paul Thomas (Great Britain)
www.apostolicblog.com