Friday, March 24, 2006


Well, here goes nothing. I am "excited" about what the future holds for me. For those who don't know me, nmy name is Kevin J. Walker. I am originally from Detroit, Michigan. I currently reside in Indianapolis, Indiana. That's the geographical info.
I am recently engaged to thee beautiful Alexandria Nicole Crumble. We met at Butler University in the Fall 2003 in a voice class. It's been heavenly bliss ever since. Well, not really. We have our ups and downs like any other couple. But we have a great big God to keep us in check. He's the driving force behind our relationship.
Speaking of God, I am a minister at Grace Temple Apostolic Church in Anderson, Indiana. My pastor is Suffragan Bishop Dr. Jerry D. Wright. His co pastor is Evangelist Josephine Wright. They are my cousins. I serve as the Minister of Music for the church. We have a youth and young adult choir. We have a combined choir. And we have a revovling praise team.
The name of the combined choir is the Anointed Mass Choir. They are currently in the process of recording their debut CD, Heartburn - produced by Minister Jermaine C. Donaldson (my best friend, brother and cousin) and Minister Milton Keys (my good friend and peer in the gospel). The CD release date is Saturday, May 6, 2006 at 6:00 PM. Look for it!
My home church is the International Gospel Center in Ecorse, Michigan. The pastor is the Rev. Marvin N. Miles. It's been a while since I've been active at International. I had to leave because I started college in Houghton, Michigan (which is no where near Detroit OR Ecorse). When I was in Detroit and available to attend International, I was a member of the usher board (3rd Sundays) and the International Voices of Deliverance.
Coincidentally, I am now a member of the Butler University Voices of Deliverance Gospel Choir. Go figure! My fiance' is the president. I used to direct the choir, but had to "step down" because I graduated "hooray." (Class of 2005) Now, I just sing with the teriffic tenor section - RobL, Adam and G-dubb.
That's pretty much my whole life. I go to work. I go to church. And I sing. That's what I do.

1 comment:

bravefish said...

nice 2 meet u....